Located in Vancouver’s Kerrisdale neighbourhood, Granville Gardens Retirement Residence offers residents the opportunity to live in a well-appointed urban community, surrounded by homes, shopping centres, parks, libraries and community centres. Conveniently located at the junction of two main cross-town arteries, Granville Gardens Retirement Residence is central and accessible. Senior Living has really changed over the past decade, and we want to show you what Retirement Living is all about.
Personalized suites makes Granville Gardens feel as special and warm as your old home—you can bring your treasured antiques and furry loved ones too. We plan on taking care of everything else so you can spend time planning your next adventure— you've earned it.
- All 62 elegantly appointed suites include:
- Cable TV, utilities (including telephone) and WiFi
- Wall to wall carpeting in the bedroom and living areas
- Radiant in-floor heating
- Vinyl flooring in the bathroom and kitchenette
- A kitchen equipped with a refrigerator, sink and space for a microwave oven
- Accessible bathrooms with grab bars, non-slip surfaces and a walk-in shower
- State of the art emergency response system
- Other amenities include: a personal storage locker in the basement (if required), a scooter storage room, and underground parking
Andrea Kovits, Marketing Manager