Why should I see a Naturopathic Doctor?
Conditions treated by Dr. Voon include:
- Heart disease, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
- Women's health, including menopausal and post-menopausal symptoms.
- Thyroid conditions
- Skin conditions, including psoriasis and eczema
- Gut problems and food sensitivities
- Musculoskeletal problems, including arthritis and osteoporosis
- Sleep disorders
- Weight problems
- Anxiety and depression
- And many more health concerns
About Dr. Ling Voon, ND
Dr. Ling Voon is a naturopathic physician licensed by the College of Naturopathic Doctors of BC. She is a member of good standing of the British Columbia Naturopathic Association and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors. She studied naturopathic medicine at the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, and has a Bachelors of Science from the University of British Columbia. She is certified to provide acupuncture and intravenous (IV) treatments.
For more information, please give us a call 778 926 2400 or visit us at www.newwestwellness.ca